Jammie's Sweet Lil Boys

Jammie's Sweet Lil Boys
Brotherly Love

Monday, February 3, 2014

I'm going to try this blog thing ONE more time...

Last Spring, I started this blog with good intentions. I wanted to share all of my projects and recipes with everyone; hoping to inspire others to be creative. I believe that creativity feeds the soul...Anyway, last summer in the middle of renovating our future home; my illness kicked into OVERDRIVE!

After 3 months of being in and out of the hospital; mostly IN the hospital...I'm back and I hope for good! I've finally regained most of my strength and am eager to try all of those recipes that I discovered in the cookbook, Family Living: Our Best Cookbook Collection; a gift I received from Aunt Dot and Uncle Jim while I was in the hospital. It contains 928 recipes; so buckle up...its gonna be a LONG ride!

Tonight I'm trying out the Country Chicken and Dumplings...I will let you know how they turn out.

Best Wishes & Warm Dishes,
Jennifer


No comments: